Quality Archery Designs $1000 Shopping Spree Giveaway
One (1) $1000 Check given to the Winning Dealer, to be used in the form of store credit for the winning participant, on any retail items within the winning Dealer’s store
Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canadian residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence, whichever is older, and over at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Limit one prize per household. All employees of Quality Archery Designs, their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliate companies, agents and advisors and any other person living in the household of such an employee is not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
4. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Quality Archery Designs, 301 E. Progress Ln. Madison Heights, VA 24572 (“Sponsor”).
5. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT) on June 30, 2017 and will end at 12:00 p.m. EDT on December 22nd, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.qadinc.com/contest This web address will link directly to a Facebook post on the Quality Archery Designs Facebook page. Said post can also be found by the URL designation: https://www.facebook.com/qadqualityarcherydesigns/photos/a.450117148354065.108175.172842839414832/1566774170021685/?type=3&theater Participant must click like on the contest post, and comment with their Favorite Local Authorized QAD Dealer Shop in the comment section. Participant must also Like/Follow the Quality Archery Designs Facebook page to be eligible to win. Limit one entry per person. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning Facebook accounts for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) name will be randomly drawn from all validly submitted entries on or about December 22nd, 2017. All valid entries will be numbered in the order they are received, and a total number determined at the conclusion of the sweepstakes. Utilizing the random number generator found at www.random.org the parameters will be entered into the calculator and a number will be chosen. The number that corresponds with that participant will be deemed the winner. The winner will be notified via Facebook on or about December 22nd, 2017. If a prize is not claimed within thirty days of a drawing, a second-chance drawing will take place on the next business day. Participants in the second chance drawing will consist of all non-winning entries who will be automatically entered into the second-chance drawing. The second-chance winner must claim the prize within three days of the second-chance drawing. This process will continue until the prize is claimed. Winner need not to be present to win.
8. PRIZES: One (1) $1000 Check given to the Winning Dealer’s Store, to be used in the form of store credit for the winning participant, on any retail items within the winning Dealer’s store.
9. ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM: Any employee that is employed by a certified QAD Dealer, during the contest period, is eligible to win a product package from Quality Archery Designs. The Package includes, but is not limited to, (1) Black Ultrarest HDX, (1) Pack of Exodus 100 grain Full broadheads, (1) Ultranok XL, (1) 12 pack of Tune-A-Nok F/S arrow nocks, (1) Ultra Arm-Guard, (1) QAD T-Shirt, and (1) QAD Hat. In order to be eligible, employees must instruct participants to comment on the contest post, with both their archery shop’s name, and also their favorite employee’s name. If the selected winner has fulfilled both of these requirements, then the archery shop will win the $1000 check, and the aforementioned employee, will win said product package. If no employee has been mentioned in the winning participant’s comment, then this additional incentive will be considered invalid, and no product package will be issued. Package has an estimated value of $250 MSRP.
10. RECIPIENTS MUST BE 18 AND OVER. NO SUBSTITUTE PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AS WELL AS ANY FEES AND EXPENSES, INCURRED IN CLAIMING AND USING THE PRIZE. ANY EXPENSES NOT MENTIONED ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-ASSIGNABLE. NO CASH ALTERNATIVE OR SUBSTITUTE TO PRIZE WILL BE OFFERED. HOWEVER, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUBSTITUTE A PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IF THE ADVERTISED PRIZE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
11. CLAIMING PRIZES: To claim prize, the winner should follow the directions provided by the notice. As a condition of being awarded a prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute and deliver: (1) a signed affidavit verifying eligibility and acceptance of these rules, (2) a liability and publicity release, and (3) a completed W-9 tax form. Any prize unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice will not be awarded. All prizes are non-refundable for cash, non-transferrable, and non-endorsable, however Quality Archery Designs reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners assume responsibility of all applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. In the event that the prize is unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice, another random drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The winner of any alternate drawing resulting from an unclaimed prize will constitute the sole winner of this Sweepstakes.
12. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, the winner(s) by acceptance of the prize agrees that Quality Archery Designs or those acting under its authority may use the winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.
13. GENERAL: Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged or lost entries and/or any Sweepstakes disruptions beyond its control. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSORS AND THE APPLICABLE ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
No failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of being executed as planned, or in the case of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes that in the opinion of Sponsors, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
14. DISCLAIMER: Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or use of the prize. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL PROVISION, QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNERS.
15. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook and its respective directors, officers, employees, and other representatives from any and all claims, losses or liabilities of any kind arising from or relating to the administration or operation of the Sweepstakes.
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating Sweepstakes entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Virginia and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
18 ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the number of eligible entrants.
19. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, available after December 31st, 2017, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Quality Archery Designs, ATTN: QAD Dealer Giveaway Winner List, PO Box 940 Madison Heights, VA 24572. Requests must be received no later than June 1, 2018.